viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013





An E-mail






Hi dear Anne,

Thanks for you E-mail. I'm very happy because I'll see you soon in Salta! From my point of view, I believe that the best time to come here is in the summer.

Well, first of all, if you want to meet people I recomend you to go to the Balcarse Street because there you have discos, pubs, restaurants and a lot of peolpe and tourits visit this place in holiday. On the other hand, you have amazing places to visit such as Cabra Corral dam, Cable-Car, etc. 


In the summer the weather is hot, so you should bring appropiate clothing for this kind of weather.  

Thanks for all, I'd like very much to do so. We'll be able to visit wonderful places in my area. I'll wait for you here!


All my love,

                    

   

                                                                                    Lei



1 comentario: