viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013



Article: Leisure and Pleasure





When I was a child, I loved to dance and my mother gave me the courage to start taking dance classes, such as folklore, Arabic, Spanish, etc.. I dance since I was six years. First, it seemed difficult to me but I decided to take a lot of classes, doing dance workshops, national and international conferences, etc., to learn more.

I realized that dancing is what I love, and nowaday I am dedicated to dance specifically Caribbean rhythms like salsa, mambo, cha cha cha, pachanga, among others. I give shows at events, I participate in competitions, and when I have free time I teach.




I think that dance for an audience and that people enjoy watching you do it you love so much is the best thing that can happen in life.
I would recommend this as a hobby because dancing gives you happiness, it's healthy and you can meet friendly people, you can travel and visit beautiful places.


1 comentario: